Configuring eduroam on Android
- From the home screen press the menu button and press Settings
- Press Wireless & Networks
- Press Wi-Fi settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and press Add Wi-Fi network
- Configure the following items in the menu that appears:
- Network SSID = eduroam
- Security = 802.1x Enterprise
- EAP method = PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication = MSCHAPV2
- Identity = firstname.lastname@example.org – substituting xy99 with your own user ID
- Anonymous identity = leave this setting black
- Wireless password = your password
- Finally press Save to store the settings
- You should now see that the device will now automatically connect to the network, as shown below. You can also select the network to obtain further information.
- Congratulations! You are now connected to the eduroam network.