|Director of MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit and Professor of Cognitive Brain Sciences, Department of Psychiatry –|
MRC welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of gender, race, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability or age. As users of the “Two Ticks” disability symbol, we guarantee to interview all applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Other sources of vacancy information:
External resources that may also be of use for researchers and academics.
- Medical Research Council jobs around the UK
- jobs.ac.uk – Jobs in the Academic Community
- vacancies.ac.uk – Eduserv vacancies
- General job site – https://uk.jora.com/
- PhDs and postdocs jobs – http://www.findaphd.com/
- THES higher education jobs
- jobhopnow.co.uk – Graduate jobs and internships
- Job vacancies advertised by the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- University of Cambridge job vacancies
Please note that inclusion of any external website listed here does not imply endorsement by the University or the MRC CBU for that website.