|Title||Salary||Reference Number||Closing date||Manager|
|Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (Fixed Term)||£35,308-£56,048||SU36640||11 June 2023||Dr Camilla Nord|
|Research Assistant (Fixed Term)||£28,929-£33,348||SU36644||11 June 2023||Dr Camilla Nord|
|Research Assistant (Fixed Term)||£28,929-£33,348||SU37042||22 June 2023||Prof. Tamar Makin|
|Deputy Unit Manager/Senior HR Coordinator||£33,348-£43,155||SU36926||26 June 2023||Victoria White|
|Postdoctoral Research Associate (Fixed Term)||£35,308-£43,155||SU36794||16 July 2023||Prof. Tamar Makin|
Please click on the appropriate job title and it will take you to the job applications page.
MRC welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of gender, race, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability or age. As users of the “Two Ticks” disability symbol, we guarantee to interview all applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Other sources of vacancy information:
External resources that may also be of use for researchers and academics.
- Medical Research Council jobs around the UK
- jobs.ac.uk – Jobs in the Academic Community
- vacancies.ac.uk – Eduserv vacancies
- General job site – https://uk.jora.com/
- PhDs and postdocs jobs – http://www.findaphd.com/
- THES higher education jobs
- jobhopnow.co.uk – Graduate jobs and internships
- Job vacancies advertised by the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- University of Cambridge job vacancies
Please note that inclusion of any external website listed here does not imply endorsement by the University or the MRC CBU for that website.