Talks by Rik Henson
- The importance of mid-life activities for late-life cognition. A 15 min talk as part of the British Neuroscience Association Festive Symposium, December 2020.
- BioFIND MEG dataset for dementia. A 2 min poster talk as part of the ARUK meeting, March 2022.
- Neural models of fMRI repetition effects. A 15 min talk, March 2022, for local workshop on modelling.
- Summary of recent findings about age, brain and cognition from the CamCAN project. A 40 min talk, January 2021, covering brain functional connectivity, genetics and lifestyle factors.
- Revisiting neuroimaging and neuropsychological dissociations of Hippocampus and Perirhinal cortex in Recollection and Familiarity. A 40 min talk as part of the MRC CBU Wednesday Lunchtime Seminars, covering functional localisation in the brain, state-trace analysis to dissociate functions of brain regions, and comparison of categorical versus continuous analyses of relationship between brain damage and memory performance.
- Bayesian Sequential Designs. A ~40 min talk as part of a CBU Methods Meeting, Jan 2022.
- Bayes Factors in R. A 22 min talk as part of the BNA Festival 2021 R workshop, Apr 2021, with theory and demo of Bayes Factors in R.
- The use of MEG to study healthy and unhealthy ageing. A 45 min talk for the MEGIN "MasterClass" series.
- fMRI Connectivity. A 60 min talk as part of the CBU COGNESTIC summer school, Sep 2022, focusing on functional and effective connectivity with fMRI.
- M/EEG Connectivity. A 30 min talk as part of the CBU COGNESTIC summer school, Sep 2022, focusing on functional and effective connectivity with M/EEG (but not DCM).
- Multimodal Integration. A 45 min talk as part of the MRC CBU Methods Training, Feb 2021, focusing on combining fMRI and M/EEG data.
- Optimal estimation of single-trial fMRI responses. A 20 min talk as part of the MRC CBU Methods Day, Dec 2020, comparing LSA and LSS estimators for MVPA and Beta-series Regression.
- Open (Cognitive Neuro)science. A 70 min talk as part of the CBU COGNESTIC summer school.
- Human Data Sharing. A 10 min talk about data sharing as part of University of Cambridge session on data re-use.
- MRC CBU Open Science Committee. A 10 min talk about achievements of CBU's Open Science Committee, Mar 2021, focusing on data sharing.
- Pre-Registration Posters. A 10 min talk as part of the BNA's Credibility in Science Webinars, June 2020, introducing the idea of pre-registration posters for scientific conferences.
.................................................."Imagine if there were no hypotheticals".....................................................
15 Chaucer Road,
Tel: (+44) (0)1223 766166