What are we trying to find out?
Our studies ask a number of questions, such as:
- at what age do gender differences start to emerge between boys and girls?
- do hormone levels influence preferences for toys and certain types of motion?
- why do differences in babies’ concentration abilities emerge, and is it possible to train babies to concentrate better?
- how do babies perceive actions, and is this different to how adults perceive actions?
- how do babies learn to search for hidden objects?
See here for more information