If you are about to become a parent or currently have a child aged 0 to 24 months and you wish to volunteer your child to be part of our participant pool, then we would like to hear from you!
What are we trying to find out?
Our studies ask a number of questions, such as:
- at what age do gender differences start to emerge between boys and girls?
- do hormone levels influence preferences for toys and certain types of motion?
- why do differences in babies’ concentration abilities emerge, and is it possible to train babies to concentrate better?
- how do babies perceive actions, and is this different to how adults perceive actions?
- how do babies learn to search for hidden objects?
See here for more information