Training and Development within MRC
- Through the annual Personal Development Record (PDR) process, we give all employees an opportunity to identify any areas of training and development they require or would like to undertake
- Access to a wide range of seminars taking place on site, all information can be found here: http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/seminar-information/
- We have access to a wide range of training courses through the MRC and the University of Cambridge, ranging from beginner Excel courses through to management development courses
- Also, through informal coaching or mentoring in house, we can offer training and support on more specialist areas to enable you to grow and progress in your field
- We run a range of lectures covering an array of topics throughout the academic year. Although these are primarily targeted at our students, we encourage all scientific staff to attend to widen their knowledge and to network
- We have access to external training through One Nucleus, Cambridge Network and Cambridge AWiSE.