Internet Explorer or Chrome
If you are using either Internet Explorer or Chrome you will need to manually install your recently downloaded certificate.
- Double click on the certificate
- Click on Install Certificate
- Click Next, then Next and finally click Finish.
However this is only accessible by the Internet Explorer and Chrome web browsers. For Firefox read below.
Installing the certificate in Firefox
- On the main menu to ‘Tools’ then ‘Options’.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Encryption’ tab and then click on ‘View Certificates’.
- Click on the ‘Import…’ button.
- Browse for the certificate you downloaded earlier, select it, then click ‘Open’.
- Tick all three boxes on this page, then click on ‘OK’. Note: Different versions of Firefox may have slightly different options on this window.
- Click on ‘OK’, then ‘OK’ again.
- The certificate is now installed and ready to use.